The installation of life critical systems requires a level of expertise and professionalism that can only be found with an industry leading organisation. That’s why at GUK we have partnered with one of the UK’s premiere installers of fire safety systems.
Our partnering company is accredited to BAFE SP203-1, registered and audited by the NICEIC approved contractors’ scheme for BS7671 compliant installations and recognised as a leader in the installation of the most advanced aspiration detection and fire suppression systems in the UK.
Through this partnership approach we are able to provide a range of services to GUK clients, including:
- Installation of hard-wired loop fire detection systems for multi-tenanted buildings
- Installation and maintenance of the latest technology in aspiration and beam detection systems
- Integration of legacy & modern fire detection systems
- Deployment of wireless fully contained fire alarm systems for construction sites, void units and temporary dwellings
- Maintenance and monitoring of fire systems